- Tue, 01 Jan 2013 15:17:15 +0000: 2013 rings in big changes in NASCAR - NASCAR.COM - Sprint Cup Series Headlines
The highly anticipated debut of NASCAR's Generation 6 cars, fan-friendly competition changes, new team alignments, a bona fide Rookie of the Year battle, and the million-dollar question of whether newly crowed 2012 champion Brad Keselowski can once again hold off the likes of Jimmie Johnson, Clint Bowyer, Tony Stewart and the freshly motivated Busch brothers give the 2013 Sprint Cup Series season all the trappings of drama-fueled year.
- Wed, 19 Dec 2012 21:01:59 +0000: Johnson's moonshine event added to Acceleration Weekend - NASCAR.COM - Sprint Cup Series Headlines
All I want for Christmas is a ticket to Junior Johnson's Midnight Moon Shine and Sign.
- Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:00:56 +0000: Year in Review: Tough times meld Keselowski into champion - NASCAR.COM - Sprint Cup Series Headlines
When Brad Keselowski enthusiastically guzzled the product of his primary sponsor on national television following November's race at Homestead-Miami Speedway, he wasn't merely celebrating his 2012 championship season.
- Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:00:08 +0000: NASCAR revises competition personnel structure - NASCAR.COM - Sprint Cup Series Headlines
In an effort to strengthen and grow its racing series for 2013 and beyond, NASCAR announced Tuesday several revisions to its competition personnel structure. The following changes will take effect in 2013:
- Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:07:52 +0000: Year in Review: Bowyer's second-place finish is best he's ever had - NASCAR.COM - Sprint Cup Series Headlines
The enduring image from Clint Bowyer's 2012 season will be that of him sprinting from pit road through the garage area at Phoenix International Raceway, seeking retribution from Jeff Gordon, who had just crashed his championship hopes.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Tickets